I only read when my OCD kicks in

I enjoy reading, however, the bulk of reading only occurs while I am in an OCD focus zone. Last year I read over 70 books but I didn't pick up a book from August 2013 until March 25, 2014... I have already read 3 books this year!

A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, #4)

A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, #4) - George R.R. Martin This book gets a higher rating than the previous in this series, however, I found this one substantially more of a snoozer. Once again, all my favorites get either killed off or blinded or not discussed hardly at all. Though I am happy that Jamie is a changed man I'm not so interested in following his storyline, The Greyjoys don't interest me either, nor the Highgardens. I bonded to the Starks, however, of that family line I hated Catelyn and Sansa... sadly it would appear that those are Mr. Martin's favorites since everyone else isn't discussed. Arya is discussed but she is so screwed up it isn't funny now. I still look forward to her parts but her,Bran and Jon Snow are my favorite remaining characters... but they are seldom discussed. My favorite character was Ned Stark needless to say his head gets chopped off before the end of book 1. Well this is the way of Mr. Martin... kill of the heroes and attempt to make you fall in love with the redeemed fallen.