I only read when my OCD kicks in

I enjoy reading, however, the bulk of reading only occurs while I am in an OCD focus zone. Last year I read over 70 books but I didn't pick up a book from August 2013 until March 25, 2014... I have already read 3 books this year!

A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire, #3)

A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire, #3) - George R.R. Martin Jaimie gets to go free for 1) a sniveling bitch of a girl who would serve the kingdom best with her head missing and 2) a girl that they don't even have in the enemies custody... Now I know why the Starks are cursed... Catelyn is an idiot. I thought about jumping this up to a 4 star rating just because Catelyn was killed but then Arya... her and Bran are such good characters and if they marry her off I will discontinue reading the series. Robb was seldom the source in the book so him getting killed was irrelevant since there was no emotion vested in his kingdom since the book never had you bond with him. He deserved better though. The books as it turns out is redeeming all the bad characters and killing off all the good ones. I can't stand Danerys and I just know she is going to be the queen of all Westeros eventually. That day will suck no doubt. Well at least John Snow should be legitimized as a non bastard child now. Not sure if they will make him John Stark or not but... him, Bran and Arya are the only characters in the book that I look forward to reading about.
I almost bumped this up to to 4 stars just for catelyn dying but in the end she was still alive. Go figure.
Mr. Martin is hell bent on trying to make all the villains heroes and the people you love the most to suffer the most also. The book is just to much like the real world. I cannot stand the characters of Stannis, Danerys, Catelyn, and Sansa. The only redeeding attribute that I did like about Danerys was sir Jorah but she dismissed him and I thought he was awesome. Just like with most multi series books the further in you go the lines of drool and dribble you are sure to find. This book was a huge disappointment for me. It was cleverly written and has twists and turns, however, for me there are just to many unlikable characters that are being shoved down your throats.