I only read when my OCD kicks in

I enjoy reading, however, the bulk of reading only occurs while I am in an OCD focus zone. Last year I read over 70 books but I didn't pick up a book from August 2013 until March 25, 2014... I have already read 3 books this year!

A Dance With Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire, #5)

A Dance With Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire, #5) - George R.R. Martin I won't be one of the fans of George Martin's that rush out to buy this one in hard back. I may not pick up book six at all. I will wait for a review to see whether Jon Snow is alive or dead. All the heroes that he has chosen to lead the storyline are all characters I absolutely cannot stand to read about. Danerys= ever so predictable pretty little flower that rides dragons. Give me a break, dragons are so overused in fantasy stories to begin with but to put a woman riding around on the back of a black dragon that has become wild is just not a concept that I would endear myself to read. Cersi= if she would have died on her walk of shame I just may have given the book a 4 star review. Sansa= please have mercy on your readers Mr. Martin and kill her off. At least kill off one character people can't stand or are considered typical villains and at least raise up a champion among the masses that will be a hero that you don't kill off.