I only read when my OCD kicks in

I enjoy reading, however, the bulk of reading only occurs while I am in an OCD focus zone. Last year I read over 70 books but I didn't pick up a book from August 2013 until March 25, 2014... I have already read 3 books this year!

God's Politician

God's Politician - Garth Lean This is the first Biography that I have read that was not Chronological from start to ending so that threw me off a bit as well as the semantics of much of the British government structure. I was more than confused on the British politics and social structure.

I would recommend a very strong understanding on British government and politics before reading this book otherwise you will wind up being lost as I found myself on more than one occasion.

I don't particularly care for Mr. Lean's writing style but the information given was not only very informative but also a work of encouragement.

Lord knows we need a Wilberforce in America's corrupted political system. The problem with most Americans are that they are either to lazy or to afraid to stand up for what is right. This becomes apparent as you see the steadfastness of Mr. Wilberforce under the threats, the accusations, the fear for retribution.

I probably wouldn't read another Garth Lean biography, I would opt out for someone with a clearer plot line and chronologically laid out such as the type of work written by Humphrey Carpenter.