I only read when my OCD kicks in

I enjoy reading, however, the bulk of reading only occurs while I am in an OCD focus zone. Last year I read over 70 books but I didn't pick up a book from August 2013 until March 25, 2014... I have already read 3 books this year!

We

We - Clarence Brown, Евгений Замятин, Yevgeny Zamyatin The father of Dystopia. 1984 and Brave New World never would have been written if not for the ideas that were replicated into those two now classic works of literature.

There is no "I" there is only "We"
D503 begins to develop a soul. His favorite female companion, I330 is part of a secret freedom movement. D503 is the creator of a world seeking spaceship and I330 intends to corrupt him into developing a soul and launching all the freedom fighters into space in hopes of colonizing their own new world.

This future is dark, and yet convincing. It is quite easy to see how the "evolution" of governments could very well go down this gloomy path. Everything is essentially a mathematical equation. Your job, when you have sex, who you have sex with, what you eat, how you spend your time. It is all controlled by a one world government. Sounds like the lightness place the entire world is heading to already.

Great story, I hope it doesn't turn out to be a book of prophecy and instead stays a work of social commentary and science fiction.