I only read when my OCD kicks in

I enjoy reading, however, the bulk of reading only occurs while I am in an OCD focus zone. Last year I read over 70 books but I didn't pick up a book from August 2013 until March 25, 2014... I have already read 3 books this year!

Divergent

Divergent  - Veronica Roth Reminds me of a mix of 1984, The gathering, and a little touch of the Hunger Games. I want to always love dystopian novels but seldom do they push me there. This book was barely a 4 star for me as I was wanting more. I think that the world building element was missing somewhat, but this was more what I wanted or I should say expected from The Gathering.
Interesting that just about all dystopian novels are a rehash on either 1984 or some form of communism. I wonder if the authors from China,Russia,Cuba,Venezuela write dystopian novels where the future is a democratic society?

I think that I wanted more out of this book. I think for futuristic books I look more or less for the world building aspect that I can fantasize and put myself into the environment to be the hero, the villain or to visualize how I would survive. I couldn't find myself in this book so it left some what of a disconnect for me.