I only read when my OCD kicks in

I enjoy reading, however, the bulk of reading only occurs while I am in an OCD focus zone. Last year I read over 70 books but I didn't pick up a book from August 2013 until March 25, 2014... I have already read 3 books this year!

A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1)

A Game of Thrones - George R.R. Martin I was going to write a very long review, however, goodreads refreshed while in the middle of writing and I lost all of my documentation so alas.
It was good it was great and yes indeed it was epic. I loved the characterized chapters named after the main character of each chapter. It is so easy to hate the Lanisters although I am starting to really like the Dwarf Tyrion he is indeed a unique character. Of course everyone is rooting for the Starks after the way Jofrey handled Ned. One can only hope that Sansa kills herself she is a whiny, sniveling idiot that has pretty much single handedly destroyed her house. So if there is justice death awaits her in book 2. The direwolfs are awesome why is it that the Lanisters don't have pet lions?
Weaknesses in the storyline? None that I have found so far. The book is well written, entertaining, intelligent reading but mostly just a fun read.