I only read when my OCD kicks in

I enjoy reading, however, the bulk of reading only occurs while I am in an OCD focus zone. Last year I read over 70 books but I didn't pick up a book from August 2013 until March 25, 2014... I have already read 3 books this year!

The Man Who Was Thursday: A Nightmare (Modern Library Classics)

The Man Who Was Thursday - G.K. Chesterton Though I enjoyed the story, The Man Who Was Thursday: A Nightmare parts of the story left me in the dark. It is of keynote to remember that the story is a nightmare and not really occurring in the real world.

Summary: Styme becomes a police detective assigned to a special task force to root out the anarchists that threaten the world.

Breakdown Review:
Storyline: I give 5 out of 5 stars Not another story out there quite like this one. Unique and insightful all in one.

Writing style: 4 out of 5 stars. Very well written, perhaps a bit to formal at times and lacks the cadence that typically grabs an individual with that force that prevents them from putting a book down.

Depth/Inspiration: 5 out of 5 stars. There are several spiritual undertones and allegories many of which I missed.

Entertainment/Education value: 4 out of 5 stars. Twists and turns it does educate you into the mind of C.K. Chesterton but it doesn't quite paint fully with the artistic brush of either education or entertainment and yet there is a lecture in here.