I only read when my OCD kicks in

I enjoy reading, however, the bulk of reading only occurs while I am in an OCD focus zone. Last year I read over 70 books but I didn't pick up a book from August 2013 until March 25, 2014... I have already read 3 books this year!

Promise of the Witch-King (Forgotten Realms: The Sellswords, Book 2) (Bk. 2)

Promise of the Witch King - R.A. Salvatore Finally! Finally R.A. Salvatore delivers. Many of his recent works have been junkers but this one is right up there as one of the better Forgotten Realms novels. This leaves me wondering why Salvatore can no longer deliver on his Drizzt novels when this story holds everything that I hope to find when I read the books on the kind hearted Drow.

The Promise of the Witch King has action and adventure on every single page. Not only that but Salvatore manages in this novel to keep mystery and unravels it in unpredictable ways.
I still don't see the real reasons why they left Calimport but perhaps that is still a tale to tell. I am hoping that he has many more books to write with Jarlaxle as the main character. Enteri is facinating on his own accord, however, he is already 40 so it is going to be hard pushed making to many more novels with an aging Enteri.

A must read for the Forgotten Realms fan.