I only read when my OCD kicks in

I enjoy reading, however, the bulk of reading only occurs while I am in an OCD focus zone. Last year I read over 70 books but I didn't pick up a book from August 2013 until March 25, 2014... I have already read 3 books this year!
SPOILER ALERT!

Slaughterhouse-Five: A Novel

Slaughterhouse-Five - Kurt Vonnegut I was left disappointed by Slaughterhouse-five. I see the creativity no doubt, and I also see the ease at which it reads. What I don't see is a top 20 of all time science fiction books. This book as it is is borderline science fiction at all. What Kurt calls time travel is only Billy Pilgrim remembering the past. Obviously his abduction by aliens was a result of his skull being fractured.

I am just amazed that over 400 reviews of this book give it a 5 star rating. It just isn't that good plain and simple. Kurt has the ability to tell a story but this one just doesn't work. Too much reminiscent jumping and not enough science fiction. The satire falls empty and has no teeth. I would have given this book a 2 star rating if not for the unique writing style utilized by Kurt.

Definitely a passerby and not worth the reading. Save your eyes for something else.